IS THERE A MINIMUM DEPOSIT?
On Any1Coin, we require a minimum deposit, so the amount varies depending on the deposit method. The requirements are as follows:
- Online credit / debit card: 500
- Bank transfer: 1000
IMPORTANT NOTE: Regardless of the preferred deposit method, it is of great importance that you provide us with the following valid documentation. In the event that the customer is unable to send KYC documents within 2 weeks of the deposit, the company retains the right to suspend and deactivate the customer’s account without prior notice. Below is the list of documents needed to work through Any1Coin.
- A photo of the ID card / passport / front and back license
- A recent residence document of the last 2-3 months as:
- A telephone bill
- Electricity or gas bill
- Certificate of residence in his name
- Account statement in his name
- Turnover of the internet line
- A photo of the credit / debit / prepaid card used to make the deposit, front and back. The 12 front numbers of the card must be covered excluding only the last 4 numbers that must be visible, instead in the back of the card the 3 numbers of the CVV security code must be covered.
- The D.O.D (Declaration of deposit) must be completed and signed in compliance with all the Anti Money Laundering Policy. The data to complete on the DOD are the following:
- Date of deposit
- Last 4 digits of the 16 front numbers of the card / bank transfer confirmation number
- The amount deposited
- Currency used for the amount deposited
- Personal signature
All documents are required by the Banking Control and Anti Money Laudering Bodies, without which it is not possible to invest in online trading. The documents listed that are required to complete your trading account 100% and can be easily sent to our e-mail address. As required by international trading rules, we kindly ask you to send the request within the time required for the account to be activated. Any1Coin guarantees maximum privacy on all personal data.